Before Intravenous Sedation
- Please do not have anything to eat or drink for 8 hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany you to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and be able to drive you home.
- You should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the procedure.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, as well as close-toes shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures can be left at home or will be taken off prior to surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If illnesses (cold, sore throat, stomach upset) arise please notify the office prior to your appointment.