Dr. Le is an Atlanta native. She completed her dental and medical training at 2 prestigious universities, and trained in one of the top Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency programs in the country. She is skilled in all aspects of oral & maxillofacial surgery including dentoalveolar surgery, trauma surgery, orthognathics, pathology, implant surgery, and facial reconstruction.
Dr. Le also completed an internship in General Surgery, and has trained under the country’s leading specialists for Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Critical Care, Transplant Surgery, Anesthesia, and Otolaryngology.
Dr. Le is an active member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. She has medical staff privileges at Boulder Community Health, and is certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
Dr. Le moved to Colorado in 2015 and currently resides in Boulder with her husband. She is happy to be an integral part of the medical and dental community.
- 2004: B.S., University of Georgia
- 2008: D.D.S., University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- 2011: M.D., Emory University
- 2014: Certification in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Emory University
- 2016: Active Diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery